As a full-service voice-over, graphics, multimedia, and video production studio, JBI Studios guarantees that all of our Malaysia-language productions conform to the highest standards of native fluency, accuracy, and quality. Our commitment to excellence sets us apart from self-service web pages and agencies.
JBI Studios benefits from over ten years’ experience with Malaysia-language voice-over projects, such as documentaries, dubbing, eLearning, corporate videos, presentations, radio/TV commercials, and video games.
Malaysia Human Voice Talent Samples
Check out our selection of corporate Malaysia voice samples. If you need Malaysia acting voices for entertainment projects or video games, contact us.
Additional samples available on request. Contact Us!
Human-Sounding Synthetic Voices
Synthetic voices are ideal for Malaysia audio translation projects that involve large amounts of content that must be delivered on a tight deadline. JBI Studios’ dedication to accurate language pronunciation and optimal post-production standards means that human-sounding synthetic voices can provide a cost-saving option for many types of projects, such as regulator notices, user manuals, and legal compliance document accessibility.
Available in over twenty languages! Contact Us!
The JBI Advantage
- Malaysia Voice-Over Talents carefully screened for native accent, tone, diction, and general professionalism.
- A single Project Manager oversees all aspects of the assignment, from assets to delivery.
- A native-speaking Professional Voice-Over Director supervises all Malaysia audio sessions.
- A native-speaking QA Editor inspects all recordings for accuracy.
- Proprietary Script Formatting apps and Pronunciation Standards.
- High-quality Pronunciation, Post-production, and File Renaming processes.
- Studios operated by Expert Engineers who use ProTools HD and advanced hardware.
List of Services
- Audio & Video
- DVD Authoring
- E-Learning Localization
- Game Localization
- Generated Voices – TTS
- Multilingual Video Production
- Multimedia Localization
- OST Localization – Graphics – DTP
- Subtitling – Captioning
- Video & Audio Translation
- Video Description & Audio Description
- Voice-Over for Audio & Narration
- Voice-Over for Video
Malaysia (Listeni/məˈleɪʒə/ mə-lay-zhə or Listeni/məˈleɪsiə/ mə-lay-see-ə) (Malaysian pronunciation: [məleisiə]) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Land borders are shared with Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, and maritime borders exist with Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines. The capital city is Kuala Lumpur, while Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government. In 2010 the population was 28.33 million, with 22.6 million living on the Peninsula. The southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai is in Malaysia, located in the tropics. It is one of 17 megadiverse countries on earth, with large numbers of endemic species. (More on Wiki)