We guarantee the native fluency, quality and accuracy of every single Malaysia production.
JBI Studios is a full-service voice-over, multimedia, graphics and video production studio. Unlike agencies or self-service web pages, we guarantee the quality and accuracy of every single voice-over recording.
The JBI Difference
- Talents rigorously screened for native accent, diction, tone, and overall professionalism.
- One Project Manager to oversee all aspects, from assets to delivery.
- All sessions supervised by a native-speaking Professional Voice-Over Director.
- All recordings scrutinized for accuracy by a native-speaking QA Editor.
- Bullet-proof Post-production, Pronunciation and File Renaming processes.
- Script Formatting apps and Pronunciation Standards exclusive to JBI Studios.
- Studios staffed by Expert Engineers, featuring ProTools HD and state-of-the-art hardware.
JBI Studios has over 10 years of experience in Malaysia voice-over projects including dubbing, corporate videos, E-learning, documentaries, presentations, video games and radio/TV commercials.
Malaysia Human Voice Talent Samples
More samples available upon request. Contact Us!
Perfect for projects with large amounts of content and tight deadlines. Coupled with JBI Studios’ unique pronunciation accuracy and post-production processes, human-sounding synthetic voices can be a cost-effective alternative for projects like user manuals, regulatory notices, or legal compliance document accessibility.
Available in over 20 languages! Contact Us!
Malaysia (Listeni/məˈleɪʒə/ mə-lay-zhə or Listeni/məˈleɪsiə/ mə-lay-see-ə) (Malaysian pronunciation: [məleisiə]) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Land borders are shared with Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, and maritime borders exist with Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines. The capital city is Kuala Lumpur, while Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government. In 2010 the population was 28.33 million, with 22.6 million living on the Peninsula. The southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai is in Malaysia, located in the tropics. It is one of 17 megadiverse countries on earth, with large numbers of endemic species. (More on Wiki)