Multimedia projects – everything from corporate presentations to e-Learning courses – incorporate audio, video, animations, graphics, XML reference files, and a host of other media. Customization and gamification have likewise made multimedia localization more complex.
As a foreign-language audio, video and multimedia studio, JBI is able to format translations, re-record audio and video elements, and integrate full localized suites. You get multimedia that is ready to go to your employees and customers, all with the quality, native fluency and accuracy that is our signature.
JBI Studios is the only multimedia localization vendor with the in-house capabilities to output and re-integrate all the elements in complex e-Learning courses and multimedia suites.
Our team of multimedia experts:
– Optimize files for localization, to save translation costs and enhance string re-use.
– Ensure that all linguistic strings are exported for translation, in translator-friendly formats.
– Catalog all assets – from XML external files to VO strings to screen shots – to ensure they’re translated.
– Reproduce all elements in over 50 languages, maintaining a consistently high level of quality.
– QA each published project rigorously, to guarantee full integration.
Have a proprietary or unsupported format?
We can take that on too. Our e-Learning setup and integration experts will create a customized workflow that takes your full localization lifecycle into consideration. From creating functional platforms, to re-building courses in translation-friendly applications and LMS reintegration, our producers will consider your language set and future course re-use needs to ensure a cost-effective and rapid production. All with the quality and client-centered approach that's JBI's signature.
We guarantee the accuracy, native fluency & exceptional quality
of our fully-integrated multimedia solutions.
Our facilities are set up specifically for high-quality, foreign-language professional voice recording, dubbing and multimedia localization which is expected by our clients around the world.
They include two in-house recording studios, multi-platform in-house video editing suites, and a soundstage for green-screen video.