On-site, full-time position out of our Los Angeles studios.
JBI Studios has been a leading provider of audio, video & multimedia content localization services for over 25 years. Our projects include corporate presentations, e-Learning courses, marketing spots, radio & TV commercials, movies & TV series, and video games. We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee these audio & video localization productions.
– Manage localization projects from assets to delivery.
– Interface with diverse clients.
– Establish, communicate and meet project deadlines.
– Prepare assets for localization, recording and post.
– Coordinate vendors, both local and in-country.
– Quality assurance reviews of material in your native language, whether English or a foreign language.
– Sporadic and limited audio and video work, such as converting and encoding files.
– Experience in localization project management
– College degree required
– Responsive and deadline-driven
– Excellent client service and communication skills
– Excellent, detail-oriented organizational skills
– Computer savvy. Although no specific software knowledge is required, you must be able to learn different software and troubleshoot.
– Native-speaker of one of these languages a plus: Spanish, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese or Korean
– Knowledge of Trados or other CAT tools a plus
– Knowledge of audio/video production a plus
– Knowledge of e-Learning authoring software a plus
JBI Studios is a full-service audio and video production house specializing in foreign-language multimedia localization. Studios in Los Angeles and worldwide in-country partners.
Our core business is voice-over, multimedia localization & video production in over 50 languages. Our services include voice-over audio production, video dubbing, subtitling, video production, text-to-speech, audio description, transcreation, screen activity capture videos, e-Learning localization & DVD/Blu-ray authoring.
Ready to apply? Fill out the form here.
Our facilities are set up specifically for high-quality, foreign-language professional voice recording, dubbing & subtitling for our worldwide roster of clients.
Our facilities include two in-house recording studios, multiple-platform in-house video editing suites & a soundstage for green-screen video production.