As a full-service voice-over, graphics, multimedia, and video production studio, JBI Studios guarantees that all of our Malayalam-language productions conform to the highest standards of native fluency, accuracy, and quality. Our commitment to excellence sets us apart from self-service web pages and agencies.
JBI Studios benefits from over ten years’ experience with Malayalam-language voice-over projects, such as documentaries, dubbing, eLearning, corporate videos, presentations, radio/TV commercials, and video games.
Malayalam Human Voice Talent Samples
Check out our selection of corporate Malayalam voice samples. If you need Malayalam acting voices for entertainment projects or video games, contact us.
Additional samples available on request. Contact Us!
Human-Sounding Synthetic Voices
Synthetic voices are ideal for Malayalam audio translation projects that involve large amounts of content that must be delivered on a tight deadline. JBI Studios’ dedication to accurate language pronunciation and optimal post-production standards means that human-sounding synthetic voices can provide a cost-saving option for many types of projects, such as regulator notices, user manuals, and legal compliance document accessibility.
Available in over twenty languages! Contact Us!
The JBI Advantage
- Malayalam Voice-Over Talents carefully screened for native accent, tone, diction, and general professionalism.
- A single Project Manager oversees all aspects of the assignment, from assets to delivery.
- A native-speaking Professional Voice-Over Director supervises all Malayalam audio sessions.
- A native-speaking QA Editor inspects all recordings for accuracy.
- Proprietary Script Formatting apps and Pronunciation Standards.
- High-quality Pronunciation, Post-production, and File Renaming processes.
- Studios operated by Expert Engineers who use ProTools HD and advanced hardware.
List of Services
- Audio & Video
- DVD Authoring
- E-Learning Localization
- Game Localization
- Generated Voices – TTS
- Multilingual Video Production
- Multimedia Localization
- OST Localization – Graphics – DTP
- Subtitling – Captioning
- Video & Audio Translation
- Video Description & Audio Description
- Voice-Over for Audio & Narration
- Voice-Over for Video
Malayalam /mæləˈjɑːləm/ (മലയാളം, Malayāḷam ?, Malayalam pronunciation: [mɐləjaːɭəm]) is a language spoken in India, predominantly in the state of Kerala. It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India and was designated a Classical Language in India in 2013. Malayalam has official language status in the state of Kerala and in the union territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry. It belongs to the Dravidian family of languages, and is spoken by approximately million people according to the 2001 census. Malayalam is also spoken in the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka; with more populace in the Nilgiris, Kanyakumari and Coimbatore districts of Tamil Nadu, and the Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu districts of Karnataka (More on Wiki)