We guarantee the native fluency, quality and accuracy of every single Flemish production.
JBI Studios is a full-service voice-over, multimedia, graphics and video production studio. Unlike agencies or self-service web pages, we guarantee the quality and accuracy of every single voice-over recording.
The JBI Difference
- Talents rigorously screened for native accent, diction, tone, and overall professionalism.
- One Project Manager to oversee all aspects, from assets to delivery.
- All sessions supervised by a native-speaking Professional Voice-Over Director.
- All recordings scrutinized for accuracy by a native-speaking QA Editor.
- Bullet-proof Post-production, Pronunciation and File Renaming processes.
- Script Formatting apps and Pronunciation Standards exclusive to JBI Studios.
- Studios staffed by Expert Engineers, featuring ProTools HD and state-of-the-art hardware.
JBI Studios has over 10 years of experience in Flemish voice-over projects including dubbing, corporate videos, E-learning, documentaries, presentations, video games and radio/TV commercials.
Flemish Human Voice Talent Samples
More samples available upon request. Contact Us!
Perfect for projects with large amounts of content and tight deadlines. Coupled with JBI Studios’ unique pronunciation accuracy and post-production processes, human-sounding synthetic voices can be a cost-effective alternative for projects like user manuals, regulatory notices, or legal compliance document accessibility.
Available in over 20 languages! Contact Us!
Flemish or Belgian Dutch (Belgisch-Nederlands [ˈbɛl̪ɣ̟is̪ ˈn̪eːd̪ərl̪ɑn̪t̪s̪] ( listen), or Vlaams) is the Dutch language as spoken in Flanders, the northern part of Belgium, be it standard (as used in schools, government and the media) or informal (as used in daily speech, “tussentaal”. There are four principal Dutch dialects in Flanders: Brabantian, East Flemish, West Flemish, and Limburgish. The latter two are sometimes considered separate languages. (More on Wiki)